Heidelberg Township Board of Supervisors would appreciate your input regarding plant debris/yard waste disposal within Heidelberg Township.
You may email your survey responses to email@example.com.
1. Copy the questions below into a new email
2. Include your name and house address
2. Keep only the answer that applies to you and delete the others
3. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, 2014 Yard Waste Survey
1. How do you currently dispose of plant debris/yard waste? (Please include all that apply.)
– yard waste cart
– regular garbage
– other, please specify:
2. How often do you need to dispose of plant debris/yard waste?
– once a month
– less than once a month
– more than once a month
3. Would you, as a resident, like to have a plant debris/yard waste disposal system be instituted by Heidelberg Township AND be willing to pay for this service?
– yes- no
4. Would you be willing to pay higher township real estate taxes for this service?
5. Would you be willing to drive to an off-site, neighboring municipality to dispose of your plant debris/yard waste?
6. Would you prefer to have an on-site plant debris/yard waste disposal service?
Please include any additional comments/concerns/suggestions.
*Responses must be received by 12:00 PM ET on December 17, 2014.
The printed survey appears in the recent Heidelberg Township newsletter. You may pick up a copy at the township office.
Thank you for your time and consideration!