PLEASE NOTE: Permits can be submitted by email, mail or the permit drop box at the municipal building. If you are submitting a permit application by email you will need to mail or drop off a check for the application fee. Please contact the permitting office with any questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 610-767-9297 x11. Staff are checking emails, mail and phone messages and performing critical business in the office and remotely when necessary.
The municipal office is OPEN Monday-Friday 8 am to 4 pm, however, there will be limited public access inside the municipal building.
The Vestibule area is OPEN and there is a video intercom system for contactless service. You can get forms, speak with staff and drop off applications in the vestibule. If the service you need is not available in the vestibule, staff can remotely open the vestibule door to allow access.
Please note: A mask is required inside the building during face-to-face interactions.
- Zoning Permit Application
- Agricultural Building Exemption Form
- UCC Building Permit Application with Fee Schedule Attached
- Heidelberg Township Zoning Hearing Appeal Application (PDF)
- Township Subdivision/Land Development Application
- Driveway Permit Township Application
- PennDot Highway Occupancy Permit
- Logging Permit Application
- Moving Permit Application
- Display Fireworks Permit
- Emergency Management Plan Form
- Emergency Equipment Form
- Agricultural Security Area Application Form (Must be sent certified mail)
- Complaint Form
- Application for Appointment to Boards etc.
- Application for UCC Board of Appeals