PLEASE NOTE: We continue to accept and process permits, but the township office is closed. Permits can be submitted by email, mail or the permit drop box at the township building. If you are submitting a permit application by email you will need to mail or drop off a check for the application fee. Please contact the permitting office with any questions by email at email@example.com or by calling 610-767-9297 x11. Staff are checking emails, mail and phone messages and performing critical business in the office and remotely.
- Zoning Permit Application
- Agricultural Building Exemption Form
- UCC Building Permit Application with Fee Schedule Attached
- Heidelberg Township Zoning Hearing Appeal Application (PDF)
- Township Subdivision/Land Development Application
- Driveway Permit Township Application
- PennDot Highway Occupancy Permit
- Logging Permit Application
- Moving Permit Application
- Emergency Management Plan Form
- Emergency Equipment Form
- Agricultural Security Area Application Form (Must be sent certified mail)
- Complaint Form
- Application for Appointment to Boards etc.
- Application for UCC Board of Appeals